DAY 7 - The Balanced Meal - Daily Diet

DAY 7

DIVINE INVOLVEMENT PT 1
Jer 33:2-3 
2 Thus saith the Lord the maker thereof, the Lord that formed it, to establish it; the Lord is his name;
3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. 
KJV
Divine Involvement - This is when Divinity is involved in a situation that humanity has exhausted all his ability to profer answer and solution yet the result is still unattainable.
That is exactly what is called a miracle and that is what you will experience this day. God wants to be involved in that issue, you don't have to give up and loose up.

WHAT IS MIRACLE

A miracle is an act or event that does not follow the laws of nature and is believed to be caused by God.
Mark 5:25-29 
25 Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years, 
26 and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse. 
27 When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. 
28 For she said, "If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well."  
29 Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction.
NKJV
That miracle of Healing could not take place until there was divine involvement. Jesus stepped in and the affliction stepped out. 
Whatever affliction that the enemy has fired into your day or that is already existing in your life before now, they are expiring today as you allow Jesus to step in, in Jesus Name.
Matt 13:25 
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 
KJV
The enemy always sows tares in the garden of the unguarded while they slept but when you wake up, you invite Jesus into the garden of your life and destiny then all the enemies will be uprooted.

HOW DID SHE (THE WOMAN WITH THE ISSUE OF BLOOD) INVOLVE DIVINITY?
  1. She heard about Jesus. vs 27
  2. She came to Jesus. vs 27
  3. She touched the hem of His garment. vs 27
  4. She made up her mind to connect with Jesus. vs 28
INVOLVING DIVINITY IN MY SITUATION
  1. I need to hear about Jesus, which is what I am doing right away.
  2. I need to come to Jesus if I am not born again. I need to give my life to Christ and accept Him and if I had backslid, I need to rededicate my life.
  3. I must make sure I make up my mind to involve him through my prayers and believe the challenge will expire today not tomorrow.
  4. I need to touch His garment, go the extra mile and pray in His name and believe it.
PRAYERS

Father, I ask that you take over this (mention it) situation and give me a miracle in Jesus Name.

Prophetic Utterance

I decree that in the Name of Jesus, Today you will experience a miracle and Divine Intervention in Jesus Name.

Daily Diet;

Ps. 31:1-end to Ps. 35:1-end and Prov. 7.

Jesus Is Lord.

Join Us on Social Media - https://www.instagram.com/balanced_series

Post a Comment

0 Comments