DAY 4 - The Balanced Meal - Daily Diet

DAY 

GOD'S WORD A TOOL FOR MY TESTIMONY PT2
Isa 55:11
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
KJV
INTRODUCTION

I shared with us yesterday that God's word is God. John 1:1-3. Anywhere you find God's word you find God. The word of God is God, you cannot separate God's word from God.

WHAT IS IN GOD'S WORD
  1. Healing Ps. 107:20
    • God's word carries the Healing Power. It is a tool for healing all kinds of sickness and disease. Either physical, spiritual/demonic sickness and disease such as terminal sicknesses like cancer, diabetes, hypertension e.t.c, inherited self afflicted or demonic arrows.
    • God's word is quick and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, and can travel through the bones, marrows, and soul to perform a miracle that results in testimony. Heb. 4:12
    • The servant of the centurion was healed by the word. Mt. 8:8;13 
  2. Power Heb. 4:12
    • The word of God carries a power that is sharper than a double-edged sword, just like I just said a while ago.
    • It can crush any problem and bring a solution. It can demystify mysteries, strip the enemy of its power, and render the force fighting you impotent. Don't forget I said God's word is God. When God's word comes down in any scene, God himself has arrived. He brought down the mighty Pharoah and his chariot. I see him bring down every Pharoah of your life and destiny and give you a testimony in Jesus Name.
HOW DOES GOD'S WORD PRODUCE MY TESTIMONY
  1. When God speaks it comes to pass. So when you speak God's word in faith it will come to pass and produce testimony for you.
  2. When you speak God's word it is like God speaking because you are a small god. Ps. 82:6
  3. When you speak God's word he will do for you what you say. Num. 14:28
KEYS TO ACTIVATING TESTIMONY BY THE WORD OF GOD
  1. Search out the Word that relates to your challenge.
  2. Believe the Word. Mk.9:23
  3. Pray the Word. Is. 41:22
  4. Keep reminding the Lord of His Word. Is. 43:26
  5. Thank God for the testimony
  6. Start rejoicing and celebrating your testimony.
CONFESSION

Lord, I thank you. I know that all things are working together for my good. I know that in all things I am more than a Conqueror.

Prophetic Utterance
(2 Chron. 20:20)
I hereby decree and declare you a victor over that issue. Every tears you have shared before now over that situation is converted to joy. No more sorrow. Your days of mourning are over and your day of dancing is now in Jesus Name. So shall it be in the name of Jesus. It is done.

Daily Diet;
Ps. 16:1-end to Ps. 20:1-end and Prov. 4:1-end.

Jesus Is Lord.

Join Us - https://www.instagram.com/balanced_series/https://twitter.com/SeriesBalanced,

Post a Comment

0 Comments