September 2020 Day 6 - The Balanced Meal - Daily Diet

 MY NEW BEGINNING HAS COME PT. 1

A FRESH START

A Fresh Start

Gen 41:51

51 And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh: For God, said he, hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father's house.

KJV

 From our text, Joseph had his first son and named him MANASSEH. "God has made me forget all my toil and all my father's house."

There is something that God will be doing in your life today that's will make you forget all your negative past experiences in Jesus name. That is the MANASSEH EXPERIENCE.

You cannot have a fresh start until the past is put behind. Nobody Drives a car going forward and looking backward at the same time. Please let us put aside the past.

Isa 43:18

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

KJV

God says they should remember not. "Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old." Vs 19 says "Behold I will do a new thing."

Isa 43:19

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

KJV

Do you want to see that new thing? Then you must put aside, put behind the former things - that hurt, that disrespect, that unforgiveness, that bitterness e.t.c. Lay aside the weight that easily besets.

It is not stupidity but spiritual intelligence and smartness. This is a key to open the door for a fresh start, a new beginning, new life, new home (Marital life), new progress, a new breakthrough. 

Flower Budding

Paul says in Philippians 3:13 "One thing I do." If you must see, taste, experience, and testify like Joseph, you must forget about the ugly past so that you can enter your new beautiful present and future.

Joseph had already put his past behind that was why he was able to enter the throne. It was not difficult to forgive his brothers, why, he believed that all things work together for good, if he had not been hated and sold, who knows, he may not have entered the palace.

HOW TO HAVE A FRESH START

  1. Perspective - Your perspective about issues is very important. Until you see issues in the right frame of mind you will not get the best of it. Always see challenges as stepping stones to the next step in the ladder of destiny.
  2. Mentality - Carry a mentality that all things will work out together for my good.
  3. Know that there is no temptation meant to consume you and that there is a way of escape in all.
  4. Pray about everything - everything as in everything, and allow God through the Holy Spirit to help you make the right decision.

CONFESSION

JESUS I LOVE YOU, ALL I HAVE IS YOURS, YOURS I AM AND YOURS I WANT TO BE, DO WITH ME WHATEVER YOU WILL.

PRAYER

Father Lord, I ask that in the name of Jesus help me to put behind my past to forgive myself and all that has ever hurt me in Jesus name.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION

I prophesy in your life and destiny that my God will give you a testimony of a fresh start that cannot be hidden in Jesus name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments